~The 2-Player Game employs a 3rd “non-player”, the decisions on Plymouth Street remain as challenging as ever and with different parts of the map blocked off on each voyage, competition for Spanish galleons, forts and treasure remain intense.
~The 6 Player Game adds a new set of 16 Location Tiles (specific for 6 players) and provides enough goods on Plymouth Street to keep the competition for the best items fierce. The Caribbean phase of the game is very tight now with the 6 “would-be Drakes” racing for Spanish conquests, gold & silver.
2 & 6 Player Game Components
• 1 Rule book in English, German &
• 1 Galleon, 1 Frigate & 1 Treasure Chest
• 1 Score Marker, 6 Mission Discs & 10
Player Discs (all purple)
• 1 set of 16 Location Tiles, 1 Investor
Tile & 1 Ship’s Log
• 4 Supply Barrels, 15 Cubes (5 black
guns, 8 gray crew, 2 Trade goods)
• 4 Player Commodity cubes & 1 set of
• 2 Board Overlays: Place one in Plymouth Harbor and one at Dockside
Plus Bonus Expansions:
Montezuma's Legacy Expansion
Spain's Revenge Expansion